Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Soldered Photo Charms - Holiday Discounts!


Currently giving 25% off your total order from now till December 16th! Just enter in "blogspot" in the discount code box on my web site! Hurry and get your order placed in time for Christmas! December 16th is the cut off date for guaranteed shipping by Christmas! After December 16th you will need to upgrade shipping to rush delivery! To get your own custom soldered photo charm just visit the site place your order and then e-mail your photos to me and I will take care of the rest! Each soldered photo charm comes with a 18" silver ball chain if you would like a longer or smaller length just let me know! You can find examples of my work at various locations: Web Site, Etsy, facebook, artfire, and by clicking the slide show to the right of this page! Thanks for looking and I look forward to creating a special soldered photo charm just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment